It’s no secret that Texans are some of the funniest people you’ll ever meet, and the following pictures provide plenty of evidence to back up that claim. Check them out if you want a good laugh!
1) The most awesome fortune cookie ever!
Now that's DEEP.
2) Well, at least they get right to the point.
Taken in Columbus, Texas.
3) The newest addition to Cadillac Ranch...
Hmm..something just doesn't look right here..I can't quite put my toe on it, though..
4) What a great day to swim at the 'ool...
I have a feeling pools everywhere will replicate this sign..
5) HA HA Chinese Restaurant for dinner anyone?
This is somewhere in Houston, according to the photographer. Anyone ever been here before? Are you promised a delicious buffet with a side of uncontrollable laughter?
6) I think someone temporarily forgot how to spell...
But the little moon symbol is a nice touch, though.
7) Psychic Karate...
Because that's the coolest form of karate, right?
8) "Mmm I'm hungry...I think I'll just take a bit of this tasty looking coat!"
I guess donkeys really will eat anything, including clothing.
9) Why would you want a Batmobile...
when you could just have a Catmobile instead?!
10) "Say cheese!"
I can tell this llama takes care of his or her teeth quite well!
11) Never fear, ladies; now there's a hardware store made just for you!
Because regular hardware stores are just too manly, right?
12) The REAL map of the U.S.
They need to stop printing the wrong version in all those school textbooks..it's really getting annoying.