These Fireworks Displays In Texas Will Drop Your Jaw
It’s that time of year, folks! America’s birthday is almost here, and you better believe we celebrate in a big way in Texas. I’ll admit, I’ve been guilty of getting my fireworks fix in front of the TV some years, but those days are over. There are simply too many spectacular shows across the state to justify not seeing one of them in person! We wrote a similar article last year, but this time we’ve featured the best of the best and listed some more underneath. Without further ado, here are the most amazing fireworks displays in Texas.
Other fireworks shows in Texas:
7. Grapevine: 9:30 PM
8. Amarillo: Sunset, Thompson Park
9. Baytown: Sunset, Bicentennial Park
10. Lake Jackson: Sunset, MacLean Park
11. Washington: ~9PM, Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site
12. Round Rock: Sunset, Old Settlers Park
13. Addison: Sunset, Addison Circle Park
14. Kemah Boardwalk: Sunset
15. Grand Prairie: Sunset, Lone Star Park
So, where will you be going to wish America a happy birthday this year?