Austin April 01, 2016
11 Hidden Gems in Austin Most People Don’t Even Know Exist
There are so many wonderful and weird things to explore in Austin. These hidden gems in Austin are some that most people don’t even know exist! Get your GPS and point and shoot cameras ready to go on the hidden gem adventure search of your life.
1. Castle Hill in Austin is a cool spot to hang out and just chill, take photos, or even add to the graffiti walls if you're an artist.
2. Hamilton Pool is a natural wonder of Austin. Come take a dip in these pristine waters.
3. Torchy's Tacos delicious, secret menu!
4. You may have heard of this legend, but clothing-optional Hippie Hollow does exist!
5. The backyard of this house in Austin is known as, "The Cathedral of Junk." Way to "Keep Austin Weird"!
6. Casa Neverlandia is a unique home filled with peculiar art and collectibles - One of the greenest homes in the world!
7. Violet Crown Cinema is right in the middle of downtown Austin, yet so perfectly tucked away for an amazing boutique-style movie and dining experience.
8. The "Writing Barn" owned by Austin author Bethany Hegedus. This space is rented out for writing workshops and over-night stays. A writer's dream spot!
9. This amazing city skyline view that can be seen from Butler Park.
10. Find Texas endangered species like this Golden Cheek Warbler in the massive Balcones Canyonland Preserve.
11. Watch beautiful peacocks strut at Mayfield Park.
Take a moment to catch your breath now…What hidden gems in Austin did we miss?