Austin April 04, 2016
Here Are The 11 Most Beautiful, Charming Neighborhoods In Austin
There’s great people, food, and attractions in Austin. Does anyone need more of a reason to want to move somewhere? Well, that’s why we’ve drawn up a pretty awesome list of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Austin – They really are that amazing.
1. Mueller is the most unique neighborhood in Austin filled with adorable homes, a huge public park, food trucks, and more!
2. The Domain of Austin is known for its outdoor shopping scene which grows more and more every year.
3. Older neighborhoods like Cherrywood are growing to be quite colorful!
4. The Twin Creeks neighborhood is located about 20 minutes from Downtown Austin, boasting amazing hillcountry views and a golf course.
5. Rosedale is filled with really rustic, cool renovated cottages with big yards.
6. Tarrytown of Austin is another one of those vibrant neighborhoods where citizens express themselves through their colorful homes.
7. The happy citizens of Westlake share enchanting views of the lake.
8. Shoal Creek is that hip-chic neighborhood of Austin that is in downtown Austin, yet feels miles away because of the creek and nature surrounding it.
9. East Austin reigns all of everything unique in Austin with its local dive bars, artsy curb appeal, and proximity to downtown Austin.
10. Riverside was definitely known to be a college living area but with rising rentals in Austin, new demographics might be taking over.
11. The coolest neighborhood includes all of the amazing high rises taking over downtown Austin.
What do you think are the most beautiful neighborhoods in Austin?