Austin April 25, 2016
These 13 Places In Austin Make The Best Sandwiches EVER
What can always make an Austinite’s day better? A delicious, juicy, and savory sandwich! I don’t know about you, but sandwiches on a beautiful sunny day or rainy gloomy day would be perfection. These sandwich shops in Austin make the best sandwiches ever, and I can’t wait to share them with you.
1. Walton's Fancy & Staple is quite the fancy little sandwich shop on West 6th. They serve hearty sandwiches during the day time along with other deli beverages and desserts.
2. Noble Sandwich Co. Might...have THE best sandwiches in Austin...Ever!
3. Fricano's specializes in making your order just the way you like it - Half sandwich and cup of soup? Sure!
4. Tam Deli is the place to go for Vietnamese cuisine and sandwiches that come in all shapes and forms!
5. Pita Fusion claims to have the best AUSTIN style pitas....And we can confirm this!
6. Cuban Sandwich Cafe serves up meaty Cuban sandwiches that are truly one of a kind in Austin.
7. Burro Cheese Kitchen is the cutest little sandwich container bar that makes the best grilled cheese in town!
8. Republic of Sandwich serves up award-winning, super savory sandwiches that will make your tastebuds go, "WHOA!"
9. Toastie's Sub Shop runs specials daily, and they are an awesome value for a hefty-sized sammich!
10. Delaware Subs serves some of the freshest, juiciest subs in all of Austin. Their Philly Cheesesteak is to die for!
11. Yes, Snarf's Sandwiches is a small chain restaurant...but It's definitely welcome here with those tasty bites!
12. Recognize this food truck? This is Lulu B's yummylicious Banh Mi sandwich!
13. Oh me, oh my! Have you tried out the Gypsy Grove sammich from Food Heads? Ya need to!
Time for us to head out and grab us one of these tasty sandwiches! What are your favorite sandwich shops in Austin?