Rev up the adrenaline and get ready for a thrill. Austin is full of adventurous outings. Be sure to bring your camera, because these places deserved to be documented. Here are 10 places to go in Austin if you’re feeling adventurous.
1. Sing your heart out at Ego's Karaoke Bar.
Whether you're belting out "Bohemian Rhapsody" or "Baby Got Back," you'll feel like a rockstar at Ego's.
2. Go mountain biking around Bluff Creek.
There's no better way to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
3. Scope out the Texas State Cemetery at night.
Rumor says this historical landmark is haunted. Investigate for yourself, if you dare.
4. Float on thin air at iFly.
Experience the thrill of skydiving without the fear.
5. Devour a unique meal at Qui.
Anyone craving pregnant ants for dinner?
6. Get up close and personal with the bats on a Lone Star Riverboat cruise.
These bats may be small, but when you see 1.5 million of them flying at once, they're a mighty force.
7. Flex your detective muscles at the Escape Game.
You only have an hour. Think you can solve the mystery?
8. Dodge and attack at Austin Paintball.
You'll return home covered in red and blue paint, but you'll have an amazing time.
9. Learn how to scuba dive with Scubaland Adventures.
All levels are welcome at Scubaland Adventures!
10. Fly through the air at the Lake Travis Zipline.
The Lake Travis Zipline will have you shouting "weeee!"