One of the nice things about being a Tennessean? You’re forever in awe of the gorgeous wilderness that surrounds you. We’ve found some stunning photographs from across that state that will have your jaw on the floor in awe.
15) Backbone rock here, looking AWESOME
Brenda Lindsey / Submitted via Email
Gorgeous, and completely natural.
14) Bald River falls is looking great
How do you not fall for this stunning waterscape...?
13) Eerie, but perfect
This bare tree gives us a little known eyeful of the Tennessee wilderness.
12) Cades Cove? Magic.
That light is KILLER.
11) Caney Fork stunner, here
This looks like the most peaceful place to spend a day.
10) Welcome to the Cheatham County Bicentennial Trail Bridge
Brent Moore caught some solid angles, here.
9) Fall Creek Falls - Winter Edition
Stunning every season out of the year, we suppose.
8) Frank Kehren caught Grassy Bald like a BOSS
This looks other worldly. So gorgeous.
7) Smoky Mountains, doing their beautiful thing
There's a reason this is the most visited national park in the US.
6) Can't have Tennessee without the lovely city of Nashville
Music City has a certain ring to it - which makes total sense.
5) Those trees. That light.
We're in love, again.
4) They don't call 'em the Smoky Mountains for nothing!
Doesn't this look like something out of a fairy tale?
3) We'd follow this road for a LONG time
Tennessee back roads have a special spot in our hearts
2) A Tennessee lake at sunset - you'll never see a sight more beautiful
Why would you ever want to leave this gorgeous state...?
1) The Smokies are killing us
Those colors. We can't even.
Helloooo gorgeous! We bet you can’t pick just one stunning spot, can you? Let us know your favorite (or one we missed!) in the comments below!