Tennessee May 21, 2016
15 Places In Tennessee You Thought Only Existed In Your Imagination
Tennessee is a magical place, full of stunning vistas and wonderful people. You may think our cities and rolling hills are from the likes of Hollywood masterminds, but oh no – this is the real deal. A real place, a fantastic glimmer of beauty. Don’t believe us? Well, then you may want to take a look.
15. The Schermerhorn is gorgeous no matter what time of day it is.
If you've never seen a concert, it's a must!
14. The Nashville Explorers Club boasted this beauty, and we adore it.
It looks like something straight out of, "Lord of the Rings."
13. We could sit here forever.
12. Did we mention we have a million stunning waterfalls...?
If not, now you know.
11. Another image from the Nashville Explorers club that gives us some serious "Narnia" vibes.
We'd run in to Mr. Tumnus here, wouldn't you?
10. We can never get enough of them mountains.
ESPECIALLY during the autumn. It's just so beautiful!
9. The green. The GREEN.
How could you want to live anywhere else, with a view like this?
8. They don't call them the Smoky Mountains for nothin'.
The GREAT Smoky Mountains, mind you.
7. Heeeeey there, Music City!
You're lookin' pretty dang attractive over there.
6. Can you believe the colors in this sunset?!
It's real Tennessee, folks.
5. Over the river and through the woods...
4. Man, houses like this.
Who lives here and how did you get to this amazing point in your life?!
3. There's nothing like a calm lakeside moment.
2. This, though.
We have zero words. Gorgeous.
1. Finishing it off with the highest point in the Great Smoky Mountains.
Hey there, lovely.
Special shoutout to the
Nashville Explorers Club, a neat local team that boasts some GORGEOUS pictures of Tennessee. Check them out on Instagram, hey?