12 Epic Fireworks Shows In Tennessee That Will Blow You Away This Year
The Fourth of July is a fantastic holiday in the south. Why? Because of the people and the food and the wonderful displays of patriotism on display throughout the region. Tennessee has made it’s own mark on history recently, with Nashville being rated as one of the top displays to watch in the nation – second only to New York City. Not bad for southern pride, don’t you think?
11) Fireworks Extravaganza – Germantown: Get here at five to begin celebrating your favorite nation’s birthday! Fireworks start at 9:10.
10) Annual Patriot Festival – Pigeon Forge: Year 25 is pretty solid, don’t you think? With one of the earliest start times, at 1:30 pm, you can tire out those kids REAL quick. Diamon Rio is hosting, so even the ‘rents know this fireworks display and celebration simply can’t be missed.
8) Smoking the Water 4th of July Festival – Kingston: You simply can’t bow out on the Miss Firecracker pageant, can you?! Or stay away from the neat-o fireworks show Kingston throws over Watts Bar Lake. It’s all free, and the parade is spot on.
6) 4th of July Celebration – Adams: Sweet little Adams, Tennessee is offering a great picnic area and festival that’s capped off with a fireworks display when the sun sets.
4) Independence Day Celebration – Collierville: Wow, guys – this is the 30th year that Collierville has thrown a rockin’ party for the United States. We bet you want to join, hey? Fireworks start at 9:45 pm.
There are twelve here, but we’re sure there’s more. Do you have a favorite? Let us know in the comments below!