It’s almost summertime (!!!), which means you’ll be looking for a few fantastic things to do during the heated season. We’re in love with Tennessee during this time of year, and we’re sure you’ll adore these solid suggestions. Take a look, and leave your suggestions below!
11. Get crazy and find a Lover's Lane.
Doesn't matter how old you are - this is always fantastic.
10. Try out the new Ski Mountain Coaster at Ober Gatlinburg.
Bet you didn't know Ober Gatlinburg was open year 'round, did you?
9. Indulge in a coffee soda.
They're wildly popular in Music City.
8. Scream away at Dollywood.
Your littles will love this one! Plus, screamin' by on a roller coaster will keep you cool.
7. Seek out some live music.
We're known for our music, you know. It won't be hard to find a solid spot to listen in.
6. Find the best scoop in town.
An ice cream tour in your hometown sounds like a beautiful decision.
5. Play it cool and hang at Bonnaroo.
Or send your teenagers and give you + your partner a weekend of quiet.
4. Find a splash pad for the kiddos.
3. Go to the RC Cola & Moon Pie Festival.
This is an experience you won't want to miss!
2. Grab your hiking boots and climb high into the Great Smoky Mountains.
It may get toasty, but the views are more than worth it.
1. Visit Cummins Falls.
This is always a great decision, no matter what time of year.