Everyone thinks they come from the best state out – nostalgia will do that to you. But there can only be ONE #1, and we have a pretty solid feeling that Tennessee takes the cake. Why? We’ll show you. In twelve absolutely stunning ways.
12) We have some gorgeous hikes for all you adventurous folk.
Check out Fall Creek Falls, or any trail in the Great Smoky Mountains.
11) Plus places like Cades Cove, that will take your breath away.
The flowers out here are GORGEOUS in the spring.
10) You can cool off in a mountain stream.
Tennessee is simply filled with them - you may even stumble across a few in the valleys.
9) OR watch the sun set over the Cumberland River.
There's something magic about the whole thing.
8) Drive any of our backroads, and your heart will melt.
Seriously. Just, get lost. Fall in love. It will happen!
7) Or get WAY up high in the Great Smoky Mountains, where you'll swoon with the grandeur of it all.
The Great Smoky Mountain National Park is the most visited national park for a reason.
6) Our cities are stunning.
Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis and Chattanooga. All wildly different, and invariably stunning.
5) But so is our country.
You can catch these colors at Newfoundland Gap!
4) Can you ever truly get over this purple sunset?
Because we don't think so.
3) Or the beauty of Radnor Lake? (Plus a goose, for good measure.)
Radnor Lake is a private park and trail, twenty minutes south of Nashville.
2) Our views are the greatest in the country - check out the Sequatchie Valley!
Any time of year, we'd rather spend it in Tennessee.
1) Once you get here, you'll simply never want to leave.
We'll welcome you with open arms.
Did we convince you? Let us know your favorite parts about Tennessee in the comments below!