Nashville is the city that keeps on giving. From our food to our free music, the glittering promise of fame and the neon draw of fortune, this is one southern spot you will never forget. We’ve found ten once-in-a-lifetime adventures you can only find in Nashville, ten experiences that are completely and totally reserved for Music City. Curious? Take a look!
10. Enjoy a classy meal at the renowned Loveless Café.
Because being inundated with scads of butter and biscuits in an adventure anyone would want to endure.
9. Pay tribute to your favorite Man in Black at the Johnny Cash Museum.
Plus, they're in the process of adding the Patsy Cline Museum to the same locale - so neat!
8. And follow it up with the rest of the country genre at the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Here you'll learn all about country music and the mark it made on the United States - plus? Taylor Swift's laptop is on display. Yep. You heard us right.
7. Visit the home of Presiden Andrew Jackson at The Hermitage.
A bit of history, anyone?
6. Take in a massive replica of the Greek Parthenon.
It's the only one of its kind in the entire world, plus you can play frisbee on the lawn. Perfect for summer!
5. Explore the history of Tennessee at the completely FREE Tennessee State Museum.
Free. As in, bring your kids or your spouse and get just a bit smarter - did we mention for free?
4. Enjoy a paleta from Las Paletas.
It's a Nashville staple. Try the avocado cream, and you'll love us forever.
3. Grab a pair of jeans from the nationally lauded imogene + willie.
These will be worth a fortune someday - aaaand they actually are now, too. The space is neat and the Nashville draw is real.
2. Take a walk around the visually stunning Cheekwood Botanical Gardens.
This gorgeous Nashville spot lights up at Christmas - literally - and has multiple showings throughout the year.
1. Take in a view of the city from the local lovers lane, Love Circle.
Nothin' that screams "native" other than a trip to Lovers Lane. It's an experience, one that you're sure to never forget.