Every once in awhile you need another reason to fall in love with Nashville. Maybe work is hard or that break-up was terrible, you accidentally turned down Broadway during rush hour or your favorite BP drink took forty-five minutes. We get it – life is hard. Even in Nashville. So here’s a reprieve from that crazy day of yours, or, simply twenty more reasons to love precisely where you’re at, right now.
20) A Nashville New Year's Eve
Did you know we rival New York on NYE? Yeah, tiny Tennessee did that.
19) Bet you didn't know Bridgestone could look this cool
Because we didn't either.
18) Downtown Nashville from Bicentennial Park
The capitol makes for a nice centerpiece from this side.
17) Broadway in black and white - does it make it better...?
Ah. We feel good about this one. Just don't take us there. Ever.
16) Centennial Park - from a different point of view
It gives it a bit of a depth. Something beyond all those pickup games and strangely flexible hula hoopers on the lawn.
15) Darling East Nashville
Now if only it was affordable.
14) Downtown at sunset
They grow their produce in their own garden! Love that. Everyone loves that.
12) Nashville Capitol Building
Ever proud and strong.
11) Nashville Pedestrian Bridge
Raise your hand if you've been on a first date here! (Everyone raises hand)
10) Union Station
This grand hotel is also considered to be one of the most haunted spots in the city.
9) INSIDE Union Station
Can you say gorgeous?
8) Nothin' like Crema in the morning
It's the best place to start your day!
7) Percy Priest Lake
That blushing pink sunset gets us every dang time.
6) Radnor Lake
So, it's Brentwood. Might as well be Nashville. We're claiming it.
5) Sevier Park
It's not packed in this photo, love that.
4) The Frist at sunset
It's almost as pretty outside as it is inside.
3) The greenery outside the city
You hardly have to go far before you find a scene like this.
2) The reading room at the Nashville Public Library
We'd read pretty much anything if it were in here - don't you think?
1) Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Feel better? Yeah, us too. All hail the power of Music City!