Do you have ANY idea how gorgeous Tennessee is during the wintertime? Don’t write off perfection just because of a bit of snow. We may not know how to drive in it, but we sure can paint a pretty landscape. Take a look!
15) Frozen Fall Creek Falls
This doesn't even look real...
14) A wonderful wintry wonderland
This looks like something out of a fairy tale!
13) A frozen Land Between the Lakes
There's something stunning about a tree hung heavy with snow.
12) Ice droplets from heaven
How stunning are these small details?!
11) A foggy Chattanooga night
Eerie and all sorts of good!
10) The most perfect morning snow
We don't want to mess up this fresh snow!
9) Let's get lost
We could drive down this road for absolute ages.
8) Across the river and through the woods
Doesn't this look like the best kind of place to live?
7) Arrington looks amazing in the later seasons
The colors in this shot are just unreal.
6) Gallatin lookin' REAL good
A conglomeration of two pictures, this talented photographer knows what they're doing.
5) That biting winter cold made beautiful in Memphis
A winter sunset is really a beautiful thing.
4) Doesn't this look like a calendar shot?
But a really GOOD calendar shot. For a really expensive calendar...?
3) Tiny Tennessee details
Again with the DETAILS, Tennessee! You're killin' us.
2) Wouldn't you love this in your yard?
We would. A million times yes.
1) A most beautiful Tennessee winter scene
If only we could all live in a place like this...
We’re in LOVE. Have you packed the moving van yet?