Southern California April 04, 2016
15 Sites In Southern California That Will Remind You How Stunning America Truly Is
Here in Southern California, we are surrounded by picture-perfect places that serve as reminders of how lucky we are to live in this corner of the world. Whether you are a SoCal native or just stopping by for a visit, these beautiful spaces and places in Southern California capture the beauty of what it means to live in our neck of the woods.
1. The sun in the city casts an electric glow that is simple yet majestic.
2. Unexpected treasures on the beaches of Southern California will make your day memorable. Pictured here is the hidden tower on Victoria Beach in Laguna Beach.
3. Boats in the ocean with a view of the SoCal mountains off in the distance covered in snow is so rare and so beautiful.
4. The Griffith Park Observatory is the perfect spot to take in our breathtaking surroundings.
5. The scattered rocks along the beach in Malibu show off a rugged side of beauty in SoCal.
6. A woodsy walk in Covina forest will remind you just how much beauty there is to see and experience at every turn.
7. The architecture in Southern California shows off the beautiful structures that exist here in America. Pictured here is the Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center.
8. Why leave Southern California when you have these glorious surroundings in Laguna Beach to look at all day?!
9. The flower fields in Carlsbad are a sight to see when you need a little reminder of why it's so wonderful to live here.
10. This metal sculpture by Ricardo Breceda found in the middle of Anza Borrego State Park will renew your faith in the unexpected beauty of rare art that's found in the most unexpected places.
11. Lake Elsinore sure is photogenic. It's these gorgeous places that make you stop and ponder just how much beauty surrounds us in SoCal.
12. This stunning mural painted by Dean Cornwell can be viewed at the Los Angeles Public Library.
13. No matter what your politics are, there's no denying that the Trump National Golf Course in Rancho Palos Verdes shows off the beauty that exists here in America.
14. That gorgeous solid wood pier at San Clemente looks so inviting. Wanna take a stroll?
15. If you're ever in doubt just how lucky we are to live here, grab a seat in one of these benches at Laguna Beach and take in the breathtaking surroundings.
Don’t these places just take your breath away? We’re so lucky to be surrounded by so much beauty in every direction.