South Dakota April 14, 2016
16 Sites In South Dakota That Will Remind You How Stunning America Truly Is
America is truly beautiful and South Dakota is no exception. The scenery and the wildlife combine to give some truly spectacular views. Here are just a few of the stunning views you will see in South Dakota.
The Badlands are some of America's most beautiful and unique geological formations.
South Dakota is a place where old and new meet in beautiful ways.
Even our state capitol is truly stunning.
Mount Rushmore set on a scenic sunset backdrop makes for an impressive view.
And you can always find a seemingly endless gravel road that will restore your faith in the beauty of the world.
Amazing manmade creations, like this bridge, meet jaw-dropping nature views across the state.
And peaceful views like this let you breathe easy.
Rich with culture, South Dakota memorials are a great reminder of how stunning America truly is.
1. Rural South Dakota offers lovely views of empty fields.
2. And old time photos offer a glimpse into a beautiful past.
3. The Missouri River divides the state into two distinctly different but equally beautiful halves.
4. The frost and snow that winter brings are just another layer of stunning.
5. With views like these, how could we ever forget how gorgeous our nation truly is?
6. The sunsets in South Dakota are unbeatable.
7. And our wildlife only make the views that much better.
8. Even as our buildings age, they only add to the beauty of South Dakota and the US.
Which parts of South Dakota remind you most of how stunning our country truly is?