South Carolina November 15, 2015
Here Are 15 Crazy Street Names In South Carolina That Will Leave You Baffled
Have you ever noticed an unusual street name? Some are funny and some just make you go “huh?” Here are some odd South Carolina street names we compiled for you. Enjoy!
1. Booger Branch Road in Six Mile, SC
2. Dick Road in Marion, SC
3. Success Street in North Charleston, SC
The only Success Street I could locate in South Carolina is in the City of North Charleston. Mayor Keith Summey will be proud. Unless...you know of another Success Street in our state.
4. Road To Recovery in Gantt, SC
Technically, the Road To Recovery is in Gantt, South Carolina. But it's right off of Interstate 85, not too far from the City of Greenville.
5. Longitude Lane in Charleston, SC
6. Hooker Street in Pelion, SC
7. Coffee Street
This is a popular name in a few places in the state. Google Maps pulled up Coffee Street in four South Carolina places: Easley, Jonesville, New Ellenton and Greenville.
8. King and Queen meet at this corner in Charleston, SC. I saw this and wondered if there was a corner for King and Prince or one for King and Princess....
9. And then I found this not far away: King & Princess in Charleston, SC.
10. Weed Drive in Columbia, SC
11. Agony Acres Road in Clover, SC
12. Hooters Lane in Cross, South Carolina
13. Stinking Creek Court in Chapin, SC
14. Lovers Lane in Whitmire, SC
15. Done Movin' Lane - Moncks Corner, SC
There must be more! Do you know of some crazy and interesting names of streets in South Carolina? Please let us know some bizarre road names you may know of in the comments section below.