South Carolina August 07, 2016
15 Undeniable Reasons Why South Carolina Will Always Be Home
Regardless of where you travel to or live now, once the Palmetto State courses through your veins, South Carolina will always be home. Here are 15 reasons why:
1. Home is where your best memories are, even the silly ones.
2. The breathtaking beauty found in the mountains will forever be etched into the back of your eyelids.
3. You love the uncanny natural ability South Carolina has to be so very captivating.
4. We have more than enough places to take an out-of-towner, when the occasion arises.
5. You just can't find neat stuff like the Angel Oak anywhere else.
6. History is important. South Carolinians preserve as much of our history as possible, like the Poinsett Bridge.
7. We have the most stunning city parks in the country!
8. In South Carolina, we really know how to celebrate!
9. You'll never have to worry about THIS in South Carolina.
10. No matter where you look, you'll never find another beach like the ones here in South Carolina.
11. There's so much to do out of doors in South Carolina.
12. Family is everything...
13. In fact, your South Carolina roots go way back.
14. Your childhood friends are here.
15. Home...is where the heart is.
Is South Carolina “home” for you? What’s your main reason to call South Carolina home? We’d love to hear in our comments.
Want more nostalgia? Read,
13 Things You Know Are True If You Went To A Small High School In South Carolina.