South Carolina May 30, 2016
19 Pictures That Will Forever Change The Way You See South Carolina
A picture can say a thousand words and have a profound effect on you. South Carolina has more than its fair share of life-changing photo ops. Here are a few of our favorites here at
Only In South Carolina. Enjoy!
1. The inspirational chapel, known as "Pretty Place," is at the YMCA's Camp Greenville in Cleveland, SC.
2. Lake Jocassee is breathtaking from this vantage point on "jumping off rock."
3. Daniel Chapel at Furman University at night with the lights reflecting on the water. Bring a jacket. You may find it hard to walk away...
4. Clemson Marina on Lake Hartwell in Seneca brings a little of the beachy feel to the upstate.
5.Speaking of the beach...this sunet over the dunes on Seabrook Island is mesmerizing.
6. The Old Ballenger Mill, part of the Willow Creek Conservatory in Landrum, SC. Just beautiful...
7. The vivid red, white and blue in this photo of Campbells Covered Bridge near Landrum, SC is astounding.
8. The attention to detail in the restoration of this mansion on King Street in Charleston is so intense that if/when you see it in person, it will change your measure of perfection forever.
9. Just another beautiful day on Callahan Mountain Road at the entrance to the Poinsett Bridge in Greenville County.
10. Sleep in on vacation when you're at the beach in South Carolina? No way. You'll miss the best part of the day - the sunrise...
11. This night sky beyond a boneyard beach in South Carolina may forever change the way you feel about everything.
12. The ascending movement in this sculpture at Brookgreen Gardens in Murrells Inlet may make you wish you could hitch a ride to Heaventown.
13. South Carolina's mountains have a lot of waterfalls. After you hike all the way in to see one....
14. ...you'll say, "I'm not leaving without the money shot!"
15. This beauty was snapped shortly after sunrise at Charleston's Waterfront Park. You can almost hear the children that will be playing in this fountain later in the day.
16. Wow. Just. Wow.
17. Secret little blips of paradise are tucked away in all corners of South Carolina, like this small chapel located in Ramsey Creek Preserve in Westminster.
18. The Cherry Grove Pier in North Myrtle Beach...can you SEE the end? Or does it go all the way to Africa?
19. After seeing this supermoon over Harbor Town you may find yourself searching for words...or gasping for air. Either way, you may never visit Harbor Town again without seeing this image on the back of your eyelids.
With so many beautiful places to see in South Carolina, we’re sure there are so many more. Feel free to post your own gorgeous photos in our comments on Facebook.