South Carolina August 25, 2015
Here Are 10 Things You’ll Never Catch Anyone From South Carolina Doing
I can promise you that just about every single true South Carolinian will understand this list. These are just ingrained in our roots.
1. You'll never see South Carolinian not enjoy the first cool crisp night.
2. Miss a Carolina/Clemson game.
3. Turn down Starbucks coffee even when they have to sit in a car line a mile long!
4. Disrespecting our elders...it just doesn't happen.
5. Telling anyone that we don't like sweet tea. That's just ridiculous!
6. We don't turn down a road trip.
7. Confidently driving when it snows. You may see us drive, but most of us are trembling inside. Ok...maybe that's just me.
8. Not ordering melted cheese when the option is on the menu (like our scrumptious home-made cheese fries!)
9. You will never catch us talking bad about SC. We love it here...
10. Leaving. We don't do that. We may move from the Upstate to the Lowcountry or vice versa, but we generally don't leave the state. And, if we do South Carolina is forever in our hearts.
What do you think about these? Is there something that you would NEVER do in South Carolina? Let us know below.