Rhode Island June 13, 2016
15 Reasons Living In Rhode Island Is The Best – And Everyone Should Move Here
There’s a reason that Rhode Islander’s don’t seem to leave the state all that often. That’s because the nation’s smallest state is filled with amazing things! Though many prefer to keep some of these things a secret, we’ve compiled this list of 15 reasons that living in Rhode Island is the very best.
1. Rhode Island has a brilliant coast full of amazing beaches!
2. Living in a state with such delicious local frozen lemonade is more important than you might realize.
3. Hot wieners are a staple food and Rhode Islanders love them.
4. Amazing lighthouses also line the coast and there is something oh so magical about them.
5. If you haven't had clam cakes and chowder, you should probably get to Rhode Island as soon as possible.
6. The historical architecture looks like this in Little Rhody!
7. Providence is an amazing capitol city.
8. Rhode Island's state parks look like this and are perfect for exploring.
9. The state drink is coffee milk and you won't know how delicious it is till you try it.
10. Newport is a historically rich and beautiful city on one of the islands off the coast, and it's an amazing place to visit.
11. Rhode Island was home to the first diner and great places like Haven Bros keep the tradition alive.
12. There are amazing and nationally acclaimed restaurants all over.
13. Rhode Island is conveniently located near tons of great New England places, making weekend trips almost too easy.
14. There are unique festivals and events year-round.
15. The people you'll find in the Ocean State have uniquely awesome sense of humors and are some of the most charming you'll find around.
Can you think of any reasons why living in Rhode Island is the best?