These Fireworks Displays In Rhode Island Will Drop Your Jaw
Rhode Island is an amazing place to be during the summer months and the 4th of July is no exception! Not only are there great festivals and parades occurring to celebrate Independence Day, there are also fireworks displays in Rhode Island that are out of this world! Anytime you can combine beautiful scenic views, sunsets, and gorgeous sandy beaches, you’re in for a treat, and this is pretty much the norm for Rhode Islanders at this time of year.
Additional fireworks displays in Rhode Island happening this summer also include…
7. July 1st, Oakland Beach Sea Wall, Warwick: 9:00 p.m.
8. July 2nd, US Navy Show Band Concert and Fireworks at Bryant University, Smithfield: 9:00 p.m.
9. July 3rd, Pierce Memorial Stadium, East Providence: Dusk
10. July 3rd, Governor John A. Notte Jr. Park, North Providence: 9:00 p.m.
11. July 4th, Rose Island Lighthouse, Newport: Dusk
12. July 4th, Narragansett Town Beach, Narragansett: Dusk
13. July 4th, Bristol Drums & Bugel Corps Competition at Cranston Stebbins Stadium, Cranston: Dusk