In a state as small as Rhode Island, you might think you’ve seen every beautiful place here. Sometimes, the most enchanting spots are right under your nose – places you see every day. These 10 photographers captured Rhode Island in the best way possible.
1. This beautiful sunrise in Pawtuxet.
Pawtuxet is charming all day long, but the sunrise soaks everything in a beautiful, golden light.
2. Sunset at Newport Harbor.
Sunset and sailboats - it doesn't get any better than that!
3. Block Island near North Light.
Block Island is a popular destination. This photographer stumbled upon this cool, retro bike for two on a rural road.
4. The charming, rural Peterson Farm, Glocester.
There's just nothing more enchanting than the pastoral view of a Rhode Island farm in the fall.
5. A quiet little dock in Misquamicut.
Sometimes, a talented photographer can show you just how enchanting an ordinary dock can be.
6. The little fishing town of Newport.
Ok, so everyone knows about Newport...but this shot of the docks is so enchanting, we just had to include it!
7. Pretty little country road in the autumn - West Reservoir Road, Lincoln.
Take a drive down this road in the fall months when the leaves are spectacular.
8. Historic windmill in Jamestown, erected 1787.
Set against a clear, blue sky, this pretty windmill is so enchanting. Visit during summer months - the mill is maintained in working order.
9. Bluebells at the Blue Bell Trail, Bull Run Park.
Visit in April, when this pretty trail is filled with enchanting Virginia Bluebells.
10. A very quaint town hall in Barrington.
This stone building is certainly an enchanting place to conduct business.