Rhode Island April 21, 2016
15 Undeniable Things Every True Rhode Islander Has Done At Least Once
The Ocean State is a small state with mighty rituals and customs. There are so many activities that are just so very Rhode Island. We all know the ones! Here are 15 things that all true Rhode Islanders have done at least once.
1. We've all ordered a delicious and much needed Del's Lemonade on a hot summer's day.
2. We've definitely all been here to feast on clam cakes and chowder!
3. Every Rhode Islander has spent the day at Scarborough Beach.
4. ...and probably Misquamicut Beach as well!
5. All Rhode Islanders will recognize the Newport Creamery.
6. Not only have you been to the Newport Creamery if you're a Rhode Islander, you've also had your fair share of Awful Awfuls.
7. Most of us have tried clear Rhode Island style chowder at least once.
8. You've likely been to Wright's Dairy Farm.
9. Most Rhody residents have struggled to explain the Big Blue Bug to at least one out of towner.
10. You've tried hot wieners at least once, but probably went back for more.
11. You've had to clarify that you mean "drinking fountain" when you ask where the "bubbler" is and nobody understands you.
12. You've definitely tried coffee milk if you're a Rhode Islander.
13. You've had desert from Gregg's Restaurant.
14. You've experienced the glory of johnny cakes.
15. You've caught a Paw Sox game at McCoy Stadium.
Can you think of any other things all Rhode Islander’s have done at least once?