Rhode Island June 18, 2016
The 20 Best Decisions You Can Make In Rhode Island
Rhode Island is a small state with a huge personality and a whole lot of culture. While some might overlook it because of its size, those that visit tend to return often for the Ocean State’s beautiful coast and fun attractions. Because it’s helpful to know what to chose while you’re here, here are 20 of the best decisions you can make in Rhode Island.
1. Order at least one frozen lemonade!
2. Definitely visit as many state beaches as you can.
3. If it's winter, make sure you travel with a shovel in your car just in case!
4. Spend time at the state's amazing parks!
4. Go to Olneyville N.Y. System and order a hot wiener.
6. Make sure you also order clam cakes and chowder from one of the state's clam shacks.
7. Rhode Island is very densely populated so always leave early to account for traffic. It'll make your life much easier.
8. Explore all of the wonders of Newport.
9. Spend a day, or weekend on Block Island and see the island's beaches, historic lighthouses, and so much more!
10. Try coffee milk while you're in the state!
11. Visit the state's amazing historic villages and take in the beauty of some of the old buildings and charming businesses.
12. Check out Providence WaterFire and see the river ablaze with eclectic music and other entertainment.
13. Go to as many amazing restaurants as you can and especially those that serve Italian food!
14. Attend some of the state's uniquely amazing festivals, like Charlestown's Annual Seafood Festival.
15. Order food from the amazing food trucks of Providence.
16. Order johnny cakes instead of pancakes while you're in the state! They're fluffier, and a delicious experience to have!
17. Learn about the state's rich history and visit historical attractions like Slater Mill Historic Site!
18. Hang out in Providence and take in the historic architecture, charming boutiques, and amazing restaurants.
19. Get a donut from Allie's Donuts.
20. Take some time to think about the wonder of the state and just how unique of a place it is.
Can you think of any other important decisions to make in Rhode Island?