Rhode Island April 19, 2016
10 Gorgeous Beaches in Rhode Island You Have To Check Out This Summer
If there is one thing Rhode Island is known for, it’s our stunning coastline. Rhode Island is nicknamed the Ocean State, after all! Most locals have their beach loyalties, but sometimes it can be hard to choose which ones are really worth spending our time. Here are 10 beaches in Rhode Island you won’t regret visiting.
1. Misquamicut Beach in Westerly is likely the number one choice for Rhode Island residents! With amazing sunsets and lots of stunning open space, this makes for a wonderful beach day.
2. Exploring this decaying structure at Scarborough Beach in Narragansett is a unique Rhody beach experience. This state beach has ample parking, a food window, showers, and much more!
3. Easton's Beach in Newport is a picturesque spot to watch the sunset after a long day lounging in the sun.
4. Middletown Rhode Island is a small town with amazing views to behold. Second Beach might be the most stunning of all views and should definitely not be missed this summer.
5. If you're lucky enough to have a resident pass to visit Charlestown Town Beach, definitely don't miss out on it! This pristine beach is out of this world.
6. This photo of Third Beach in Middletown looks like something out of an oil painting, but that's just the norm for this place. If you're looking for a stunning place to catch the sunrise, do not miss out on this one.
7. You might have to dodge the tourists at Narragansett Town Beach, but they're there for a reason. The ocean views are out of this world at this stunning shore.
8. Gooseberry Beach in Newport is another magical place to watch the sunset.
9. The charming small town of Little Compton is situated along the coast and South Shore Beach is definitely worth the visit.
10. Sakonnet Point is yet another amazing beach in Little Compton that should simply not be missed.
What is your favorite beach to spend your summer days in Little Rhody?