Pennsylvania March 20, 2016
10 Reasons To Drop Everything And Move To This One Pennsylvania Town
In August, Time Magazine released a list of the Best Places to Live in 2015. Three Pennsylvania towns made the top 50 entries on their list. One of them, West Goshen, placed 24 on their list. The town is small, with just over 8,000 residents located in Chester county. They enjoy close-knit communities, local events, affordable taxes, and more…
1. The town itself is beautiful, with plenty of pedestrian areas.
2. Community comes first in West Goshen, and there are plenty of chances to meet and mingle with your fellow residents. Pictured is the West Chester Grower's Market.
West Chester Grower's Market
3. Property taxes are lower in West Goshen than in the surrounding areas.
4. And the architecture is just gorgeous.
5. The community has tons of events and nice facilities, such as the skate park in Robert E. Lambert park.
6. Other events frequently take place in West Goshen's other four public parks, such as concerts at the outdoor ampitheatre.
7. The unique and fascinating American Helicopter Museum is located in West Goshen, which has some historic helicopters on display that you can't see anywhere else.
8. The QVC headquarters are also located in West Goshen, which is cool mainly because of the live sessions with musicians that take place there.
9. The residents of West Goshen know the meaning of patriotism; here, some members of the American Legion retire American flags at one of the local public parks.
10. And finally, West Goshen's location is ideal; it is only a short drive to Philadelphia and other fun destinations.
Would you ever consider living here?