Pennsylvania March 06, 2016
You’ve Never Tasted Anything Like These 10 Unique Desserts In Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is a great place to soothe a sweet tooth. With so many great restaurants in the cities and towns around the state, a wonderful sweet treat is never far away.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
1. The "Tiramisu Cake" at Termini Bros Bakery, Philadelphia
It's so hard to choose from all the delicious desserts at Termini Bros that you're sure to order more than one. But trust us, make sure the Tiramisu Cake is on that list!
2. Fajores at Gaucho Parilla Argentina in Pittsburgh
Gaucho Parillas Argentina is on Trip Advisor's list of Top 100 Restaurants in the U.S. And not just for their desserts...although the Fajores looks amazing.
3. Carrot Cake at John J Jeffries in Lancaster, PA
You may think all Carrot Cakes are created equal. This is not the case. At John J. Jeffries in Lancaster pair the Carrot Cake with an after dinner drink and linger over every morsel.
4. Homemade Lemon Curd and Shortbread Cookies at Home 231 in Harrisburg, PA
All of Home 231's desserts are as tempting as the Homemade Lemon Curd with Shortbread Cookies topped with Thyme. Yum.
5. Crème Brûlée with Fresh Berries at Grille 3501 in Allentown, PA
When was the last time you saw a dessert that looked this good?
6. Peanut Butter Pie at Mi Scuzi Ristorante Italiano in Erie, PA
Who knew the world's best Peanut Butter Pie was right here in Erie, PA?
7. Peanut Butter Mousse at The Bayou in Bethlehem, PA
It will be difficult, but you can do it. You CAN wait until after your meal before you dig into this unique Peanut Butter Mousse at The Bayou!
8. La Crème Caramel at Le Manhattan Bistro in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Le Manhattan Bistro's dessert menu is as colorful and creative as their entrees.
9. Chocolate and Almond Cheesecake at The Tavern Restaurant in State College, PA
Their convenient location right on College Ave between McAllister and Pugh make it easy to get your "dessert fix." Again and again.
10. Chocolate Cheesecake at Palazzo 1837 Ristorante in Washington, PA
Whoever said you have to go to a big city to get a great dessert - was wrong. Palazzo 1837 Ristorante in Washington is where it's at.
Where do you go in Pennsylvania to satisfy your sweet cravings? We’d love to know!