Pennsylvania March 29, 2015
Here Are 25 Pennsylvania Sunsets That Will Take Your Breath Away
Each day ends with a spectacular show when the sun slips beneath the horizon. Everyone loves a good sunset– And when you can’t get out to a good location to admire the sky or if it’s two in the afternoon on a slow workday, you have the internet to bring you pictures. Here are some of the most gorgeous sunset photographs from Pennsylvania.
1. The silhouette of this farm in Williamstown captures the beauty of Pennsylvania countryside.
2. The sky tears open in Hermitage, a town in Western PA.
3. The sun disappears beneath the horizon in Bethlehem.
4. The trees form a lattice-like silhouette in Adams County.
5. The sky is on fire in Susquehanna.
6. Clouds speckle this gorgeous sunset in Berkshire Heights, Wyomissing.
7. The sky looks like something out of the Lion King on a chilly January evening in Erie.
8. Heaven? No, this is Mifflinville.
9. The sun peeks out from behind a tree towards the end of the day on the Hildacy Farm Preserve in Media.
10. Someone painted the Grimville sky orange.
11. The setting sun reflects onto the confluence of the Ohio, Monongahela, and Allegheny Rivers in Pittsburgh.
12. The clouds in this photograph, shot in Berks County, look tie-dyed.
13. It's a peaceful evening along the Susquehanna River in Wilkes-Barre.
14. Check out that glare! This impressive shot is from Mechanicsville.
15. A string of windmills looks tiny in the distance against an alien-green sky.
16. The Berks County sky turns the color of cotton candy.
17. The flaming sun descends into Philadelphia.
18. This lake in Verona, PA looks like something out of a dream.
19. The entire sky is illuminated by the setting sun behind the Pittsburgh skyline.
20. Light bleeds from the horizon in Glenmoore.
21. Even in black and white, this Monroe Township sunset is breathtaking.
22. The glassy surface of the Susquehanna River in East Bloomsbury doubles the beauty of the setting sun.
23. The sun sets over the Gettysburg battlefield.
24. This sunset over a Pennsylvania truck stop is a testament to the beauty of Americana.
25. The Philadelphia skyline stands tall against a fuchsia sky.
Wow. We can’t decide which sunset is the prettiest. Where is your favorite sunset-viewing spot?