Pennsylvania is one of the most photogenic states: between its sprawling countryside, dramatic mountain vistas, deep forests, and glittering cities, there is little that a photographer would be left wanting. Here are 21 unbelievable photographs of our beautiful state.
1. PNC Park in Pittsburgh
One of the best places to watch baseball... in the world.
2. Baughman's Rock in Ohiopyle State Park
Just one of the breathtakingly beautiful vistas in our state.
3. Pittsburgh at night
The glittering city lights are mesmerizing.
4. Sunrise in Philadelphia
Independence Hall's silhouette is dramatic against the rising sun.
5. The railroad tracks in Erie
These railroad tracks sure look... eerie.
6. View of the Susquehanna River from Wyalusing Rocks in Bradford County
A typically bright day in PA.
7. Rainbows forming over Centralia
The abandoned town of Centralia still gets to enjoy the occasional rainbow, this one after a storm.
8. Cucumber Falls at Ohiopyle State Park
Another gorgeous shot of Ohiopyle State Park, this one of a majestic waterfall.
9. Rider Park in Lycoming County
The mist rising over these wildflowers is almost magical.
10. Riansares Mountain which is in Bald Eagle State Forest
A jaw-dropping photograph of Riansares Mountain is captured by Nicholas A. Tonelli.
11. Delps Road Park in Northampton County.
It's hard to believe that the vivid colors in this photograph aren't photoshopped.
12. The sun setting over the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia
Philadelphia lights up and really becomes gorgeous at night.
13. Ricketts Glen during the fall
The forest is on fire with autumn.
14. Fall in Chester Springs
What a charming little building that nestles into the PA countryside.
15. The radiant sky over Gettysburg
Dramatic light over our state's most famous battlefield.
16. Sunset in Gettysburg
Another gorgeous shot of Gettysburg.
17. A farm in the bucolic Pennsylvania countryside
This is a common scene encountered on drives through our state.
18. A typical Pennsylvania house on a gorgeous starry night.
What a peaceful-looking evening.
19. The cherry blossoms bloom along a charming little street in Philadelphia.
Wouldn't you love to walk down this alleyway on such a perfect day?
20. The sun sets over the Pittsburgh skyline.
Pittsburgh is known as the city of bridges, because it has more bridges than even Venice.
21. New Galilee in Pennsylvania
A sprawling farmland in Beaver County.
Wow! Do you have any good photographs of our state? Share below.