Pennsylvania is a wonderful land, filled with rolling green hills, kind-hearted folk, and cheesesteaks so greasy they’ll soak through your paper plate. Mmmm. There are some difficult things about living here, though, that every Pennsylvanian experiences…
1. State budget? Guess that's not in the cards this year.
That is not a group of Pennsylvanians happily looking on as Tom Wolf signs the 2016 budget. But, we have other important things to worry about, such as...
2. Serious debates about whether it's "pop" or "soda."
Likewise, do you drink from a bubbler or a water fountain? Do you trip and fall because the road is slippery or slippy? We're all sorts of confused about language here in PA.
3. The weather is also quite confused.
65 and sunny in February? Honestly, it's not even that unusual anymore. The frustrating part is trying to decide what to wear each morning.
4. Stinkbugs everywhere!
You probably have gotten used to seeing these buggers in your house.
5. Stinkbugs aren't the only critter that might ruin your day.
We have deer just waiting to jump in front of your car. Better watch out!
6. The roads are so bad, that we have an entire state park dedicated to a pot hole.
To be fair, it is the largest pot hole in the country... Anyway, Pennsylvania roads aren't really our crowning glory, to say it kindly.
7. Ever been stuck behind an Amish buggy in traffic?
It's one way to stop and smell the roses.
8. Road trips from one side of Pennsylvania to the other take forever...
The state is so wide!
9. And, well, in much of PA there isn't all that much to do.
We get by one way or another, though.
10. Except on Sundays. Sundays can be tough.
The liquor laws in Pennsylvania are kind of wacky.
What else would you add to this list– or do you disagree with any? Share your struggle-filled thoughts with us, please, and thank you for reading!