Pennsylvania November 28, 2015
11 Things That Make People From Small Town Pennsylvania The Best People
Pennsylvania has two big, big cities — Philadelphia and Pittsburgh — that sandwich miles and miles of rural land. The many small towns in Pennsylvania are home to some of the best people that the country has to offer. Here are just some of the reasons that these residents are the best people you’ll ever meet.
1. They know how to find the most beautiful spots in the entire state, and at the most breathtaking times.
2. Someone from a small town in Pennsylvania can direct you to all of the most classic Pennsylvanian landmarks, like rustic barns.
3. They can also show you charming covered bridges, which are found in the greatest numbers in Pennsylvania.
4. Not to mention, there's no going to a Pennsylvanian's home without leaving full of the most delicious food imaginable, like pierogies, halupki, and more.
5. Many residents of small towns in Pennsylvania have deep roots in their communities, so you will feel welcomed in a long-standing family.
6. Pennsylvanians also know how to celebrate. If you've ever been to one of their weddings, you know what fun to expect in a firehall reception.
7. And of course, you've never experienced dessert until you've enjoyed a cookie table.
8. Small town Pennsylvanians cultivate some of the most gorgeous gardens in the entire world.
9. And they always know the most peaceful spots to contemplate life.
10. Pennsylvania is home to tons of farms, meaning that many of the people who live here contribute to the agriculture that nourishes our country.
11. All in all, small town Pennsylvanians enjoy the family values and gorgeous landscape that can offer you a serene break from chaotic urban life.
What would you add to this list? Share in the comments below.