Pennsylvania June 01, 2016
15 Pictures That Will Forever Change The Way You See Pennsylvania
These photographs are fit for the finest calendars out there. They will take everything you know about Pennsylvania and shoe shine it to fit the best light imaginable. Take a look through the following user-submitted photographs, and be sure to tell us which one makes you feel proudest to be from Pennsylvania!
1. This serene photo of Woolen Mill in Woodbury was taken by Harry Byrne.
2. The Bicentennial Tower in Erie looks stormy on an overcast May night.
3. One of Pennsylvania's many quaint covered bridges blends in with its colorful surroundings in New Baltimore.
Patrick Yusko Photography captured this captivating photo of the night sky in Rector.
5. The marsh at Black Moshannon State Park is one of the most unique ecosystems in Pennsylvania.
6. The Clarion River looks unseasonal, yes, but absolutely stunning in this photograph taken by
Mountain Man Photography.
7. Silver Thread Falls appears to fall for mlies in this gorgeous photograph by Desha Utsick.
In My Own Backyard - Denise Eidemiller took this shot of the full moon rising over a field in Pennsylvania.
9. Railroad tracks in Frenchville are looking golden in this photograph by Travis Houston.
10. The majestic sun sets behind a barn on a Pennsylvania farm in this photo, taken by Ivan Reiff.
11. New Alexandria's Keystone State Park is swathed in shades of blue and white in this amazing photo by Carolyn Anderson.
12. Raymondskill Falls is just one of Pennsylvania's many gorgeous waterfalls.
13. The fields in Blair County stretch for miles in this picture taken by Carolyn Brumbaugh.
14. Pittsburgh is known as a super photogenic city, but
Thomas Delegram captures it from a unique and dramatic angle in this nighttime photograph.
15. A dramatic sunset lights up the sky from Presque Isle State Park in this photograph taken by
Sheryl Wheaton Kabasinski.
Which one is your favorite? Feel free to submit your own photographs on the
Only In Pennsylvania Facebook page.