Pennsylvania April 14, 2016
15 Reasons Why My Heart Will Always Be In Pennsylvania
Home has that something special that will always have a place near and dear to your heart. Even though you can’t completely put that feeling into words, it is possible to list some of the best qualities about that place. Here are some of the reasons why nowhere will ever stack up to good old Pennsylvania.
1. First and foremost, Pennsylvania has the best sandwiches in the world, from the Philly cheesesteak to Primanti's.
2. Few places can compare to Pine Creek Gorge, also known as the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania.
3. Did you know that Kennett Square is the mushroom capital of the world? Each year they have a mushroom festival.
4. Philadelphia is one of the most recognizable and oldest cities in the country.
5. Not to mention, one of the most historically rich places you can possibly visit.
6. And Pittsburgh, on the other side of the state, has the most impressive collection of dinosaurs anywhere.
7. Rural Pennsylvania provides some of the best, most charming country roads.
8. And there are plenty of gorgeous waterfalls here, as well.
9. Pittsburgh has more bridges than Venice!
10. Hershey Park is such a must-visit attraction for all ages.
11. Pennsylvania has over 100 beautiful state parks, so you can bet you're never too far from one.
12. What would life be without Sheetz runs?
13. PA has plenty of cool hidden treasures, such as Fallingwater, the masterpiece of architecture by Frank Lloyd Wright.
14. We have the most gorgeous scenery anywhere.
15. One final word: passion. Pennsylvanians are passionate about what makes them unique, be it sports, a sandwich, a dialect, or something else!
What else would you add to this list? Share your ideas in the comments.