Pennsylvania November 29, 2015
11 Amazing Things People In Pennsylvania Just Can’t Live Without
If you’re from the moon, you can’t live without space boots. If you’re from under the sea, you can’t live without your trusty crab friend, Sebastian. What about if you’re from Pennsylvania? Crack open a Yuengling and peruse this list of 11 things we all absolutely cannot live without.
1. The coveted gas station run: whether it be Sheetz, Wawa, Co-Go's, Sunoco, or another local favorite, Pennsylvanians can often be found chowing down on delicious grub from one of these convenient stops.
2. A Pennsylvanian always has clothing for all seasons on hand. January at sunrise and July by noon is sometimes the status quo, so it's best to keep the scarves and layers nearby.
3. We love our football; that's where many Pennsylvanians can be found on Sunday afternoons, especially this time of year. Go Steelers and/or Eagles!
4. Chains on the tires and salt on the road are absolutely vital if we want to get anywhere from December to March.
5. Spare change or an E-ZPass is essential for a Pennsylvanian to get from one side of the state to the other on the Turnpike. Tolls aren't fun, but it's nice to have smooth highways.
6. Of course, we also don't know how to live without construction. Not that we enjoy it; we simply don't know what life is without it.
7. YUM. Lebanon bologna. Need I say more?
8. Thank God for deer, without which many Pennsylvanians would be without a hobby. Oh, and the first day of hunting season would no longer be a state holiday.
9. No wedding, graduation, or festive event would be complete without the fully stocked and endlessly appetizing cookie table.
10. Pennsylvanians love their time outside; hiking through mountains, fields, forests, and streams never gets old.
11. And every Pennsylvanian will recognize the Philly Phanatic, the mascot of the Philadelphia Phillies.
What would you add to this list? Share in the comments below.