Oregon December 22, 2015
22 Times Snow Transformed Oregon Into The Most Beautiful Scenery
Oregon is full of amazing scenery, especially during the winter. From the amazing ice-adorned Multnomah Falls to the snow-rimmed Crater Lake, here are 22 incredibly beautiful photographs of the Oregon landscape transformed by snow.
22. The beautiful Mt Hood and surrounding wilderness, covered in sparkling new snow.
21. A gorgeous train rolls through snowy Heather, Oregon.
20. The immense Multnomah Falls is adorned with ice.
19. A snowy reflection in the beautiful Crescent Lake.
18. Ice-tipped branches in Wilsonville.
17. Rolling white hills along the Baker County Hells Canyon Scenic Byway.
16. Bandon Harbor, transformed by snow.
15. A winter wonderland on the Four Mile Lake Ski Trail in Klamath.
14. Snow and fog cover the landscape on the North Oregon Coast near Tillamook.
13. The incredible Wallowa Lake.
12. Snow on the beach at Neskowin.
11. The trees in Hood River, delicate with frost.
10. The beautiful Snake River reflects a sunset, surrounded by snowy fields.
This photo was taken from the Idaho side, looking over into Oregon.
9. A layer of snow atop the lovely city of Ashland.
8. Tennis courts in Redmond.
7. The Portland Japanese Garden covered in snow.
6. Crater Lake in the winter.
5. Another incredible shot of snow-rimmed Crater Lake.
4. A moon halo near Mt Hood.
3. The otherworldly Steens Mountain Wilderness is speckled with snow and ice.
2. In Bend, the Deschutes makes a perfect reflection of the winter sky.
1. Mt Ashland; a beautiful winter dream.
What is your favorite of these photos? Feel free to share your own wintery photos here or on our Facebook page.