Oregon April 07, 2016
10 Things You Know Are True If You Went To A Small High School In Oregon
Did you grow up in a small town in Oregon? If so, you’ll definitely be able to relate to the following list. From the repercussions of skipping class to the small dating pool, here are 10 things you know are true about attending a small high school in Oregon.
10. Your high school graduating class had all of the same people that were in your elementary school.
9. The dating pool was very small.
8. You knew the name of literally every student and teacher at the school…and they knew yours as well.
7. Nothing ever happened without everyone finding out within a day.
6. Snow days were the best thing ever.
5. The first day of high school is just a formality. You met your teachers years ago - it's even likely that your parents have had the teacher over for dinner.
4. You had to make a special trip to the nearest major city to buy your back-to-school clothes.
3. At least one of your parents probably went to the same high school as you (you might've even had the same teacher!).
2. Skipping class rarely worked out in your favor. Someone was bound to recognize you - and mention it to your parents.
1. There were highs and lows, but you wouldn’t trade the memories you made for anything in the world.
Did you go to a small high school in Oregon?