Portland June 21, 2016
Here Are 12 Jokes About People In Portland That Are Actually Funny
Portland people have a certain way of living. Whether it’s recycling or being particular about our coffee, people on the outside always have a reason to make a joke about us. Here is a list of jokes that people always seem to bring up:
1. You feel guilty throwing aluminum or glass in the trash.
2. You know a married couple who registered for REI for their wedding.
3. You can point the direction to mutiple volcanos but can't see them through the cloudy skies.
4. You know ten or more ways to order coffee.
5. Everyday is casual Friday.
6. You stand on a deserted corner in the rain (or any weather) to wait for the walk sign.
7. Portlanders have no concept of humidity without actual rain.
8. You put your shorts on when it's above forty degrees
9. You think people who use umbrellas are tourists .
10. Portlanders buy new sunglasses every year because they can't find them after a year of bad weather.
11. You plan your kids Halloween costume to fit under a rain coat
12. You complain about Californians as you sell your house twice (or three times) as much as you paid.
What Portland jokes can you think of?