Oregonians are a special kind of people. If you have the opportunity to date one of us, consider yourself lucky. Here are 13 things you definitely should know about dating someone from the Beaver State:
13. They love great food, especially when it's local.
12. They like to take the scenic route.
11. They are always up for an adventure.
Whether it's hiking, skiing, road-tripping, camping, kayaking, or exploring the city, Oregonians have an adventurous spirit.
10. …But they know how to relax and take it easy as well.
We do our fair share of lounging in the backyard and watching Netflix movie marathons, too.
9. They’re creative.
Whether it's painting, knitting, photography, cooking, or something else entirely, Oregonians tend to have an artsy side.
8. They’re probably addicted to caffeine, which means they’re always down for a coffee date.
7. They love to try new things.
Pickle flavored ice cream? Mountain climbing? Let’s do it!
6. They’re not afraid to let their freak flag show.
5. You'll never drink a bad beer again.
Oregon has tons of amazing breweries and pubs.
4. They’re environmentally conscious.
If you’re not recycling and composting yet, you will be soon!
3. They know how to keep themselves entertained.
Part of what makes Oregon so beautiful is the seemingly endless rainy season. From all the days spent indoors, Oregonians know how to keep themselves entertained with books, movies, DIY projects, and other hobbies.
2. They love to explore.
There is just so much to see!
1. They lead a healthy lifestyle.
... And they’ll help you live a happy, healthy life as well.
What else do people need to know about dating an Oregonian? Share your thoughts in the comments.