Oklahoma October 12, 2015
What Was Photographed At Night In Oklahoma Is Almost Unbelievable
Oklahoma has shown us its beauty many times over when the sun shines brightly, but what about its beauty after the sun sets? Here are 13 captivating after dark photos of Oklahoma we think you’ll find impressive.
1. The lights from Treasure Lake, the glow of mist in the air, and stars from above light up The Wichita Mountains.
2. The field of empty chairs illuminated at the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial.
3. A cold December night when all of nature was glazed over with ice.
4. A full moon captured over Oklahoma City.
5. A massive lightning bolt over Owasso in 2011.
6. The Oklahoma City skyline.
7. A long exposure shot taken in Oklahoma.
8. The Payne County Fair looking bright and fun.
9. The Rhema Christmas lights and their reflection in the pond look festive.
10. The Super Blood Moon over Oklahoma in September 2015.
11. Tulsa Centennial Celebration lights up the sky over downtown Tulsa.
12. Lightning strikes over Griffin Memorial Park in Norman, OK.
13. The Skydance Bridge in Oklahoma City is captivating at night.
Share your beautiful night photos with us in the comments below or on our
Only In Oklahoma Fan Page.