Ohio September 06, 2015
11 Reasons Why Ohio Is Undeniably Better Than Michigan
Football season is upon us—so we figured it was the appropriate time to set the record straight. The following are 11 (of many) reasons why Ohio is undeniably better than Michigan—on oh, so many levels.
1. It’s not hard to figure out that seven Heismans is greater than three.
2. Ohio State has "The Best Damn Band In The Land” and Michigan has, well, a band.
3. Michigan hasn’t won a non-split, claimed national championship since who freaking knows when.
4. We’re united (no matter where we go) and we speak a common language here in the Buckeye State—but if you were to yell out “M-I” in Michigan you’d get, well, nothing. Absolutely nothing.
5. The state of Ohio is shaped like a heart, (not sure what kind of toilets you’re using to make you think Ohio is toilet-shaped)—and Michigan is shaped like a mitten?
6. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame trumps Hitsville U.S.A any day.
7. Also, we’re home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. (What are you home to, Michigan?)
8. We’re original with our food…and Michigan just kind of follows the crowd.
9. The state of Michigan has universities—and the state of Ohio has some of the best colleges and universities in the nation.
10. We’re also home to some of the bravest, brightest and most innovative individuals in the history of America, and Michigan is home to, well, individuals.
11. Ohio is just downright prettier than Michigan.
(Pictured: Marietta farmland)
(Pictured: Brandywine Falls at Cuyahoga Valley National Park)
(Pictured: Cincinnati skyline and the John Roebling Suspension Bridge)
(Pictured: Old Man's Cave at Hocking Hills State Park)
(Pictured: Downtown Canton)
O-H! (You know what to do…)