Ohio November 25, 2015
12 Reasons We Are Thankful For Living In Ohio
Although Ohio isn’t a perfect state, it’s definitely the best state to call home—and Thanksgiving Day is the perfect day to recognize this. The following are just 12 of the many reasons you should be thankful for living in Ohio.
1. Each year we always, without a doubt, get to experience all four seasons (even if they occur unevenly or out of sequence. Which, they do—and they always will.)
2. Three words: Our rural scenery.
3. We learn the value of self sufficiency and hard work.
4. Living in Ohio also allows us to learn how to become an experienced driver well versed in how to avoid even the widest of potholes.
5. We’re never more than just a few hours away from the world’s best roller coasters.
6. Our nature parks inspire us to reach new heights, “find yourself” and all of those other life clichés.
7. When we need to get away for a countryside or city fix every once in awhile, (depending on which of the two environments you live in,) we can do that on a regular basis.
8. Our vote in a swing state makes us feel like our votes are just that much more important.
9. We actually appreciate the safety and simplicity of suburb, rural and small town living and don’t understand why people have to hate on it.
10. We have a diehard devotion to our teams, no matter their track record. Our teams teach us loyalty.
11. Living here has taught us how to thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the good things (and people) in life.
12. We literally live in “The Heart of it All.” (Come on. That’s pretty big.)
Happy Thanksgiving! Let us know why you’re thankful for living in Ohio in the comments below!