Ohio July 18, 2016
12 Lessons The Rest Of The Country Could Learn From Ohio
When it comes to valuable life lessons, the Buckeye State could teach the rest of the nation a thing or two. If you’re grateful for where you’ve come from, strive for excellence and have a sense of humor, chances are, you’ll go pretty far in life. Here are 12 lessons the rest of the country could learn from Ohio:
1. Get out there and explore your state on a regular basis. You never know what you'll find...
2. ...and hidden gems are there to be discovered.
3. World records were meant to be broken.
4. Don't be afraid to take giant leaps...
5. ...and know that the sky actually isn't the limit. Reach farther. Dream bigger. (No matter what the naysayers or haters say.)
6. Strive for excellence, not perfection—and in the process you just might achieve perfection.
7. When you need to clear your head, drive the back roads. You'll be pleasantly surprised how much it will refresh you.
8. Small towns are meant to be treasured.
9. Never be afraid to create, invent or try something new. You just might make history some day.
10. Work hard at whatever you do. The payoff will come.
11. It's OK to laugh at yourself (and your state) every once in awhile. A good sense of humor will serve you well in life.
12. And never, ever forget where you came from. It's where your heart is. <3
What other lessons could the rest of the country learn from Ohio? If you’re proud to be from Ohio, check out our previous article;
10 Undeniable Reasons Why Ohio Will Always Be Home.