San Francisco is full of awesome wine bars, from charming alleyway haunts to regal lounges to a pub where the wine flows from taps. Now, if you’re too lazy to head to Napa Valley for wine then check out these incredible spots for wine in the city. Here are 11 magical place in San Francisco for wine o’clock time!
1. Waterbar - 399 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, 94105
One of the best views of the city and the bay. You'll get a great wine list and a rocking mixologist at the bar. This place is truly magical!
2. The Hidden Vine - 408 Merchant Street, San Francisco, 94111
The laid back vibe of Hidden Vine is unique even in San Francisco. It's kind of hidden away in an alley with amazing wine and charcuterie. This wine bar has a "monthly focus," on a specific region for wine as well!
3. Inner Fog - 545 Irving Street, San Francisco, 94122
Visit the Inner Sunset and check out Inner Fog, a cozy bar with a wide selection of wines. You can also order from an extensive wines-by-the-glass list that focuses more on wines from California.
4. Eno Wine Bar - 320 Geary Street, San Francisco, 94102
Combine wine, cheese, and chocolate at the Eno Wine Bar. Eno Wine Bar is a collection of intimate wine bars in various towns as diverse as Chicago to San Diego. Check it out!
5. Tofino Wines - 2696 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, 94118
If you're looking for tapas and wine then this is the right spot for you. Tofino Wines also offers the best record collection ever. This is an eclectic place to enjoy wine!
6. The Press Club - 20 Yerba Buena Lane, San Francisco, 94103
Wine and dine in style at the Press Club. SWANKY Expect Wine and beer only along with an imaginative dining area, DJs on weekends, awesome seating, and a deliciously hip atmosphere.
7. California Wine Merchant - 2113 Chestnut Street, San Francisco, 94123
If you want an action-packed and dynamic wine place then come to California Wine Merchant on Chestnut Street in the Marine. California Wine Merchant is more focused on California wines.
8. InoVino - 108B Carl Street, San Francisco, 94117
Pop out to Cole Valley for some delicious Italian wine. This is a small 30-seat wine bar on Carl St in Cole Valley with a lot of character and charm.
9. The Barrel Room - 415 Sansom Street, San Francisco, 94111
Another creative spot for wine in the city, the Barrel Room is ideal for the wine and the food. Take advantage of the secret speakeasy underneath the main floor too.
10. Jamber Wine Pub - 858 Folsom Street, San Francisco, 94107
This is the odd spot with wines on tap. It’s a wine pub! Jamber is different from your typical wine bar because exclusively sells California wines.
11. Yield Wine Bar - 2490 3rd Street, San Francisco, 94107
One of the best places for sustainable and organic wines in the city. This spot is as well as supporting family owned and operated wineries. Order the flatbread pizza for the ultimate wine and dine experience.