North Carolina September 23, 2015
You And Your Partner Will Love These 15 Unique Date Ideas In North Carolina
North Carolina is a romantic state. It’s no wonder its beauty has been featured in movies and TV shows. With charming, small towns, quaint coastal views, and beautiful, daring mountains, you and your partner can experience endless fun and romance here. It’s time to get off the couch and do something other than dinner and a movie, try these 15 unique date ideas instead.
1. Climb high in love and enjoy amazing views at the top of Mt. Mitchell.
2. Then enjoy lunch at the top at Mt. Mitchell State Park Restaurant.
3. Steal a kiss beneath a waterfall at Dry Falls.
4. Visit the Biltmore House then stroll through the beautiful gardens hand-in-hand.
5. Take a long weekend to explore the historically rich towns of the NC coast.
Between Bath, Edenton, New Bern, and Beaufort, history buffs will be in love with this idea (and you).
6. Have a picnic at the romantic McGill Rose Garden right outside of Uptown Charlotte.
It'll be hard to believe you're literally one minute from the city.
7. For last minute romance, drive to the summit of Pilot Mountain to catch the sunset.
8. Horror fans and adrenaline junkies will LOVE a trip to Scarowinds!
9. Hop on board for an unforgettable experience
Follow my guide for great train rides in North Carolina
10. Prove your love is a fairytale at the romantic Craggy Gardens.
11. Red wine is an aphrodisiac, right?
Well, it sure is romantic. Especially a day at a gorgeous vineyard. Find your fit
12. Feed giraffes from your sunroof at Lazy Five Ranch.
13. Have brunch, lunch, or dinner....with a view!
14. Spend a romantic weekend at a BnB.
It is the perfect way for a couple to relax, recharge, and
15. Or spend the weekend ghost hunting at a haunted hotel!
Hey, different strokes for different folks. Everyone knows that the Grove Park Inn is haunted but
are haunted as well!
Which one will you do first? Tell us in the comments!