New Mexico March 16, 2016
These 17 Hysterical Pictures Taken In New Mexico Will Have You Laughing Out Loud
Life’s always better when you laugh. So we’ve compiled some pics of unfortunate, sassy, and humorous signs seen around New Mexico. No one can claim that the Land of Enchantment is boring!
1. Definitely don't fill up here. Gasoline and hellfire would make an unforgettable Molotov cocktail!
2. In New Mexico, chile is sacred.
3. Church manners 101.
4. For when you want to save money while being saved!
5. You're into what? Jesus is not only watching, he's judging as well. Keep your hands where he can see them and back away from the porn.
6. Compared to the other activities listed, perversion isn't all that specific.
7. The owners of this property are covering all four bases.
8. But what if you're a hippie who's long on time and craving Taos cow ice cream? Do you get two parking spots?
9. For when calling someone toxic just isn't harsh enough.
10. My dog can come in, but I guess I'm stuck outside.
11. The Comfort Suites in Roswell has a new greeter...
12. His buddies have also been hired at the local Walmart
14. Sometimes logistics interfere with artistic integrity.
15. These are scattered throughout New Mexico. It's amazing we've got any livestock left. Perhaps our cattle are wising up to stranger danger.
16. Where do young people wash up?
17. This one's just really cute.
Which of these is your favorite? Have you spied anything snicker-inducing around New Mexico? Let us know.