New Hampshire October 16, 2016
12 Sure-Fire Ways To Make A New Hampshirite Mad
New Hampshirites are pretty laid back people. As the state motto goes, “live free or die.” If you don’t bother us, we won’t bother you. However, every now and then you can really get a New Hampshire resident ticking. Here are 12 surefire ways to make blood boil in New Hampshire. We suggest you NOT give them a try.
1. Tell them you're from New Hampshire too! You just moved there from Massachusetts.
2. Or, say you know the state REALLY well. Your family used to rent a cabin there for a week every year!
3. Complain that the cost of heating your home during the winter is just too high.
4. Give away their secret fishing spot.
5. Pour this fake so-called syrup on your pancakes.
6. Go hiking on our mountains (even though you have no experience), get lost, and have to be rescued, therefore wasting OUR precious tax dollars.
7. Desperately run to the grocery store at the first mention of snow fall.
8. Refer to the state as "Cow Hampshire."
9. Tell the tourists about the local's favorite attractions.
10. Eat store-bought apples in September or October. Fresh of the tree or bust!
11. Wear flannel all fall even though you have never, never worked on a farm or anywhere else outdoors.
12. Talk about your longstanding love for country music, right before you begin discussing your love for Taylor Swift.
Full of New Hampshire pride? Check out these
12 ways living in New Hampshire ruins you for life!