New Hampshire April 19, 2016
15 Reasons Why My Heart Will Always Be In New Hampshire
No matter where I go, my heart will always remain in New Hampshire. Many Granite State residents feel the same way, which is why they so often yearn to return home, whether for vacation or for good. Here are a few of the many, many reasons my heart will always be in New Hampshire.
1. Because my family here goes back generations and generations. Our roots run deep.
2. Because autumn in New Hampshire is the most beautiful place on earth.
3. Because these trees have seen many of my firsts – from first steps to first kisses.
4. Because I know this lake and honor it like it’s a member of my family.
5. But I also cherish my memories on the New Hampshire seacoast.
6. Because I know I can always count on my neighbors.
7. Because I know that this is the type of environment that I want my kids and grandkids to grow up in.
8. Because the sunrises look like this.
9. And the sunsets are just as beautiful.
10. Because I’ve spent many nights looking at these stars, and wishing on the shooting ones.
11. … After sitting around the campfire with my loved ones, of course.
12. Because I learned to ski on these slopes.
13. Because I can measure my summers by the type of car I drove along the Kancamangus Highway.
14. Because I miss going to the store and running into so many people I know.
15. Because when I go home I still don’t have to dial the area code, but my fingers instinctively go to 603.
your heart always lie in New Hampshire?