New Hampshire May 23, 2016
12 Enchanting Spots in New Hampshire That You Never Knew Existed
New Hampshire is a beautiful state, and some spots are so unique that they’re enchanting. These magical places will make you say wow. From well-know gardens to hidden gems in nature, these enchanting spots in New Hampshire will make you want to get out and explore.
1. Prescott Park in Portsmouth is magical.
2. Sculptures and beautiful gardens make Saint-Gaudens National Historical Site in Cornish enchanting.
3. The Pittsfield Hot Air Balloon festival adds even more magic to the New Hampshire wilderness.
4. We want to picnic here, get married here, and enjoy this view every day.
5. This house on Lake Sunapee has a magic aura.
6. Distant Hill Gardens in Walpole is an oasis of gorgeous groundworks and nature's touch.
7. This photo has cast a spell on us. Special places this like are scattered all over New Hampshire.
8. There is nothing as magnificent as watching the moon rise over the ocean.
9. The New Hampshire woods look positively magical in this photo... they're glowing!
10. The early morning light is stunning over this covered bridge in Campton.
11. This forest reflected in this swamp gives an optical illusion that could let your imagination run wild.
12. Look at this picture and imagine the enchanted network of roots that are alive under our feet.
Wow! Our state is so beautiful.