Fall in New Hampshire is best enjoyed on the farm. Corn mazes, apple picking and or course apple cider donuts are fun for the whole family. There is nothing as delicious as a fresh, homemade apple cider donut on a crisp fall day. These 11 farm stands have the best apple cider donuts in New Hampshire. Go ahead, try them all!
1. Cider Bellies Donuts, Moulton Farm, Meredith
A lakes region favorite, Cider Bellies Donuts are made on site, and will have you coming back again and again.
2. Carter Hill Orchard, Concord
The best apple cider donuts in the state's capital are at Carter Hill Orchard.
3. Butternut Farm, Farmington
Butternut Farm oozes rural charm, with freshly made donuts that are top-notch.
4. Sherman Farm, Center Conway
Your cider donut will taste even better when you're enjoying it in the beautiful White Mountains.
5. Windy Ridge Orchard, North Haverhill
This year, you can enjoy donuts in Windy Ridge Orchard's new cafe.
6. Chichester Country Store, Chichester
Sure, it's not a farm stand, but you won't mind that once you try the delicious apple cider donuts at this country store.
7. Lull Farm, Hollis
Lull Farm has a massive farm stand with plenty of offerings, but you don't care about anything else after you try the apple cider donuts!
8. Gould Hill Farm, Contoocook
Gould Hill Farm has donuts so spectacular that they even host a donut derby each fall!
9. White Mountain Cider Company, Glenn
If it's named after cider, you know that the apple cider donuts have to be good!
10. Applecrest Farm Orchards, Hampton Falls
Applecrest has the best apple cider donuts on the seacoast!
11. Meadow Ledge Farm, Loudon
Meadow Ledge posts online when they are making new donuts, so you can always enjoy them fresh!